Unable to look a transaction back to 2015 to look at invoice for warranty claim .

Michael-s
Contributor
Contributor

Reasently I find i cannot look at payments back two years no mater how i set up the search dialgue. ihave usedthis back search many times also it keeps reverting to Dollars $ when normaly it is in in uk £.

have you stopped us from looking at past invoces .

regards 

Michael 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Michael-s
Contributor
Contributor

Brilliant thanks Kernowlass, understood but didn't think one would have to same intiation as a mason to get to understand how to use something which  in MO not a transparant  way to to things, surley a better way shound be used may I venture, use a more user friendly way .

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Michael-s

Go to "activity" top of your paypal page > on the right of the page under "simple / detailed" click on statements > activity export > then on the left of that page under history click on advanced > then in the drop down box under "find a transaction" you can search by email / name / date etc etc etc

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Michael-s
Contributor
Contributor

Brilliant thanks Kernowlass, understood but didn't think one would have to same intiation as a mason to get to understand how to use something which  in MO not a transparant  way to to things, surley a better way shound be used may I venture, use a more user friendly way .

Login to Me Too

Michael-s
Contributor
Contributor

It seems i have been answering myself ien when i treid to thank you .you wiil find my rresponce on my post . as i didnt recognise the logo thet represented Me

Login to Me Too

Michael-s
Contributor
Contributor

That is exsacly the question I asked ,thanks 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Michael-s

Your welcome   Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.