REFUND POSTAGE

abigail70
Contributor
Contributor

I posted a parcel to China after the seller had put money into my paypal account. After 2 months the parcel was returned to me for ''insufficient address''.  I checked the address and sent it to the seller and the seller said it was the correct address and wants me to resend the parcel.  I'm already £20 out of pocket because paypal won't refund the money until the resolution is resolved.  I refuse to send the parcel again and lay out another £20.  I have asked seller to put another £20 into my account for the second posting but he won't.

Do you think I should just wait until the resolution is closed, on the 26 Feb and then ask for the money sitting in my paypal to be refunded to me?  Or does paypal decide whether they should refund me the postage?  I've never been in this situation before so I don't know what to do and I'm 70 years old so not too bright when it comes to things like this.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

abigail70
Contributor
Contributor

The dispute has been settled and for the second time I have finally been awarded my claim.

Thank you Kernowlass for your help once again.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abigail70

I am not sure what your age has to do with anything?? How old do you think I am?

If I were you I would give customer services a call, you have done everything that has been asked of you and so they may well give you a refund anyway, you can but ask >>

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.
When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR just say the word 'Agent'".
In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

abigail70
Contributor
Contributor

Age 70, means that some of my neurons have disconnected.....could be fluoride.

I think you are 40.

Many thanks for your help....I might be back.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abigail70

Thanks for the compliment but I am a few years off your age..........LOL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

abigail70
Contributor
Contributor

The dispute has been settled and for the second time I have finally been awarded my claim.

Thank you Kernowlass for your help once again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.