Can't Send Money

DababnehD
Contributor
Contributor

So recently I tried sending money to a friend through Paypal and this is my first time using this service. Well my PC crashed mid transaction (filling out all the information) and I had to start over this morning. I tried to enter an amount and send it but it just kept giving me an error. I called customer service but they told me nothing was wrong on my end, even helped me attach my bank account to see if I could use that instead. They need the money soon and I am trying my hardest to get it to them. If anyone knows the solution to this "We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal." please let me know as soon as possible.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi DababnehD,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

When you send money using the option 'Friends and Family' for the first time, you may face our security system especially if you are sending a high amount. Your best option would be to clear your cache and cookies and delete your browser history. Before trying again, you should wait 48 hours and let the system reset!

Hope this helps,

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.