Money not on my bank

sharacazon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I transferred my money last Saturday morning, I was expecting it would appear on my bank by Monday  which I usually do but it did not. I transferred again by Tuesday 3 am, and had it on bank  by Tuesday night (w/ch I always do) but still the money I transferred last Saturday is still not on bank. This is the first time I experienced this, and it gets me a little worried. 

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

kusabibi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Karen, 

Would you mind sharing how you were able to contact them? I' want to call them too because communicating via mail isn't really that helpful. I get to exchange message with different people who seem clueless about the entire situation.

Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

I'm calling them in Skype for free using this number: (area code plus one, eight—eight—eight, two—two—one, one—one—six—one). Select the United States under country selection. Free of charge. 

(I have to type it like that because when I type it as numbers, it's not showing. It will show as this: (+1) Go to https://www.paypal.com/help and click "Call Us"

Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

https://jubilynfuertes.wordpress.com/2012/10/26/how-to-call-paypal-via-skype/

I just found out that we can call PayPal using Skype for free on that website.

There are 2 phone numbers, I dialed the number ending in 1161.

Login to Me Too

sharacazon
Contributor
Contributor

This is really frustrating. What I hate about the most is their poor customer service. Can they just trace our transaction where it could be right now, at least we know if we are waiting for something. How long do we need to wait, and at least we know whom to follow. I went to BPI to ask, and said they can't trace because it was Paypal who gave the transaction number. I am sure if ever,(only if ever) the money still doesn't go through, we need again to wait for how many business days.

Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

The rep told me to wait until Wednesday. I'm not sure. But I think the funds are still with the Central Bank of the Philippines. I'm not a hundred percent sure.

Login to Me Too

chiqmagnet
Contributor
Contributor

ok na sakin. SAna yung sainyo din ayos na. 

Login to Me Too

sharacazon
Contributor
Contributor

Mine as well! I tried it last night around 8:30. How about you guys? I think everyone's okay na with them

Login to Me Too

TrishaDC
Contributor
Contributor

Mine too. I checked this morning. Andito na rin. Okay na rin ba iyong sa inyo? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.