you need to have a customer center

shurooq
New Community Member

Dear Pay pal

I use your website long back but I had a case today and I was surprised that such a huge service provider you don't have live chat or helpdesk to call ?

all the support topics in the help is not supporting

each customer or seller will have special case and requirement that is different than other

in Covid 19 situation it is important to make your web site fast and you need army for supporting people that can hear and solve the problems fast specially money and obligations are involved . you are serving all around the world customer and you don't have no one to talk to ? this is bad

you are missing so many options for payments for example I want simply cancel a payment I done as I done a mistake or error or I changed my mind why there is no a simple cancel transaction button? why so many reasons for canceling and providing so many proofs ??? I am  a customer and I done a transaction but I want to cancel it specially if I choose the service wasn't provided and the money is deducted a simple as that ? a confirmation from the seller should be asked and that's it ?

we need someone to talk to when something is not working

please take my email in your consideration

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shurooq 

If you want paypal to read that then send it to them.

Sadly phones are generally non operational at the moment due to covid.

Sometimes you get lucky and it will show up below.

So if we can't help then .....

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.