Worst Customer Service!

Parv2306
Contributor
Contributor
I reached out to PayPal yesterday explaining the urgency of my situation and that I needed to get in touch. Sent them a message via Facebook, help center plus twitter. Someone finally reached out via twitter and assured me that an executive will reach out soon and one day has passed and I get no response. Is this how PayPal treats their customers who are in urgent need of help???? Firstly they disable their phone services and thereafter make no effort to help their customers!! It’s horrible... Worst service provider!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Antst60
Contributor
Contributor
I have the exact same problem, there’s no one to go to for help, because all their lines are closed and they don’t reply to emails
Login to Me Too

Parv2306
Contributor
Contributor
True, I mean how can such a well established brand be absolutely ignorant towards their customers. This is extremely low level of customer care.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Parv2306 

@Antst60 

Most issues are easily answered on here, but if you don't think we can help then your options are..........

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.