Michealhope
Contributor
Contributor
Why, my account is not working
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Michealhope,

Thank you for your first post in the community! I'm sorry to hear that something isn't working correctly.

Please provide a little more information for context, so the community can help you troubleshoot the problem.

Hope to hear back from you, and hopefully it's even just to tell us that everything's resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Willjoe
Contributor
Contributor

Your sign-in may be blocked if the device or location you're using is new. Try again from a device or location that you commonly sign in from. Sign in to your Google Account on the new device and try again the following week.

Regards,

Will

Login to Me Too

E3r
My PayPal account is not working because I put the Long information please do something i can update it now please
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @E3r,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know for what has happened. Please contact PayPal Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. Kindly do not hesitate to reach out to Customer Support by sending a DM on Twitter or Instagram or a PM on Facebook

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.