The buyer claimed as a fake item

Faba_123
Contributor
Contributor
I have sold designer handbag via a private group on Facebook as a private sale and the buyer claimed that the bag is fake and want a refund but the bag is genuine which is obviously I know it is and admin approved the bag before they let it come on the page so that's mean the bag is genuine and if you still unsure you can get authentic with the company who do authentication so every members in the group know that or even if they spot anything doggy or fake they will put on the page to warn the members to be awear of that. Anyway so the bag that i put on I have provided a lot of photos and discribtion exactly what the bag is (which is stated in the group rules what I should provide)so I followed the group rules show everything that they required . So the buyer claimed as the bag is fake and said she can't find make of labels and few others things so I pointed to the buyer where to go and look for label inside the bag and explained the points that the buyer ask for and offer to get authentic with company who do authentication which is well established and recognize company but I need a photos from the buyer as she has the bag but the buyer refused to provide me that . So just wondering how this will go the case is under review at the moment if this go to the buyer side I will be disappointed as the bag is genuine and i was discribed exactly what the bag is
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Faba_123

Thanks for stopping by the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear your transaction hasn't turned out as expected. Here's a helpful article from our Help Center on Seller Protection: What is the PayPal Seller Protection Policy and what items aren't covered? For additional questions, you can contact Customer Support on Twitter by sending DM to @AskPayPal or a PM on Facebook by going to facebook.com/PayPal. Support may also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.