PayPal Honey account integration issues.

dbcassidy2
Contributor
Contributor

Because of an error on my part, I now have two Join Honey accounts; one under [Removed] and one under  [Removed]. Both are linked to the same Paypal account  [Removed]

Now I can't redeem points from either account, Honey gives me an error message saying to contact customer support.

How do I get these accounts fixed or merged, so I can redeem my points?

I have tried emailing Honey support at  [Removed] < [Removed]> - only receive an automated reply that my question is important to them (but not important enough to have a human read and answer).

I also got tried the Honey Chat feature to post my issue, but never got a reply.  It appears that Honey does not offer telephone support.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @dbcassidy2,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear of the linking issue. I regret that Honey-related inquiries would have to be resolved from Honey Customer Service, unless there is someone in this community who's had a similar issue and has a resolution. I understand that you reached out to their support and have not yet received a reply. I'm sorry that it's been difficult to resolve. 

I hope you receive a reply quickly and are able to resolve the issue satisfactorily!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @dbcassidy2,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear of the linking issue. I regret that Honey-related inquiries would have to be resolved from Honey Customer Service, unless there is someone in this community who's had a similar issue and has a resolution. I understand that you reached out to their support and have not yet received a reply. I'm sorry that it's been difficult to resolve. 

I hope you receive a reply quickly and are able to resolve the issue satisfactorily!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.