How to claim a bank transfer when the transaction no longer exits
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Feb-08-2021 06:50 AM
Hello I made a payment from my bank account, and received an email indicating that I claim my payment. However, when I click on the "claim your payment" button, I get a message that the transaction no longer exists. How do I claim my money? Please help!
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Why can't a telephone paypal customer service rep transfer me to another agent? in Suggestions for PayPal
- How can I lodge a general complaint about a staff member? in General Discussions
- How to add netspend Card on Paypal Accounts in General Discussions
- How to handle a transaction from a undefined shipping address in Suggestions for PayPal