Help! I need to confirm my ownership of my PayPal account.
I've used PayPal since 2002.
I'm applying for a program that helps people who have lost their job pay their rent. As part of the application process I gave proof of payment of rent by printing out the PayPal transactions where I sent my landlord money. The agency overseeing the program has asked me to provide proof that I own the PayPal account. How do I do this? I've already sent them the print out of the profile on the settings page, but they say its not good enough because the print out clearly shows a link to change the name.
Is there a way to get something from PayPal showing that I own the account?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Suggestion: Make Logged-in Account ID Obvious in Payment Widget in Suggestions for PayPal
- Feedback on Concerto Business Credit Card in Suggestions for PayPal
- Braintree Disbursements Stopped With No Explanation! in General Discussions
- ‘sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you. How do I go about getting back access to the account? in General Discussions
- 2 small transaction from PayPal to verify bank account in Suggestions for PayPal