Change this name here VickiHelperMan?

NatesMawMaw
Contributor
Contributor

I have looked high and low but cannot figure out how to change my nickname here in the community. I don't even know how this helper man name got here...I'm old - so if you can give me advice, be specific 🙂 But my 12 year old grandson did tell me what a cog is 🤗

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NatesMawMaw,

Thank you for your post! What would we do if we didn't have the younger generations to help, right?

It's nothing that you missed. There actually isn't a way to do it from your end, but I can make the change for you if you let me know here what you'd like to change your username to. It has to be 15 or fewer characters and it has to comply with all of the Community Guidelines.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

NatesMawMaw
Contributor
Contributor

Oh Olivia I appreciate it so MUCH! thank you thank you ...
Just put NatesMawMaw? If that doesn't work - Vicki Dina would work too.
Thank you again! I really do love Paypal. Been with you guys forEVER and have 
only had a few little hicups 🙂 xoxox 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NatesMawMaw,

All changed! Welcome to the forum with your new name! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.