cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can never get live chat help

Highlighted
Contributor

Can never get live chat help

Live chat is never available when I try it in spite of their claim that it is, like right now.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Can never get live chat help

edited advice removed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

So the solution is no solution???

Highlighted
Contributor

You must have had a good solution because they deleted it.

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@homerlea 

Nope, reported and got your posts removed, they had to remove mine as well or it would look like i was talking to myself.  🤣

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

ing that they can censor the posts on the community, but not answer their phones or messages !

paypal should be shut down, and have to contact the regulator via a message system like theirs, that never bloody answers.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have given up trying to contact anyone at PayPal through ordinary channels. As a long time stockholder I got a copy of their K10 report which includes among other things a list of their regulators. An attorney friend suggested that I file complaints with some of them before spending money on lawsuits.  I also find I am eligible to put a stockholder proposal on agenda for the next stockholders meeting. Since they have put me out of business I have plenty of time to read up on angles of attack. 17 CFR part 240 rule 14a-8 provided me with all I need to know  get around the "ordinary business exclusion" they use to reject proposals. Wish me luck. Someone needs to straighten them out.

Highlighted
Contributor

You got my posts removed??? or they just did it? I am giving up on posts any way. It is time for direct action. I am recommending anyone with serious problems with their accounts file complaints with some of the PayPal regulators listed in their K10 report. There are several appropriate ones. Also if you are a PayPal stockholder as I am I recommend Googling 17 CFR 240 rule 14a-8 about stockholder proposals at the annual meeting.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here, can try for days and still no response!!! Gave up after 3 days with no response!! Dropping their services!!! Tired of it!!!