Closing account due to poor customer service. Non existent

Alfor2
New Community Member
Plan to close PayPal account due to non existent customer service. Try to contact customer service? Chat is an absolute joke.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alfor2 

Was just about to answer your other post when I saw you had posted a later one so I guess you don't want advice on the first issue. 

Other than that I guess as you have already made you decision to close your account then you don't want further advice on contacting c.s.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Alfor2,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're having trouble connecting to our Customer support team and I do understand this can be frustrating. You should be able to reach out to our Customer Support Representative by clicking on "Contact" at the bottom of every PayPal page. If you want to speak to our advisors click on the "Call us" option. Support is also available on Twitter and Facebook, please take a look at this Help Center Article. I hope your issue gets sorted quickly. Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.