Was just about to answer your other post when I saw you had posted a later one so I guess you don't want advice on the first issue.
Other than that I guess as you have already made you decision to close your account then you don't want further advice on contacting c.s.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!
I am sorry to know that you're having trouble connecting to our Customer support team and I do understand this can be frustrating. You should be able to reach out to our Customer Support Representative by clicking on "Contact" at the bottom of every PayPal page. If you want to speak to our advisors click on the "Call us" option. Support is also available on Twitter and Facebook, please take a look at this Help Center Article. I hope your issue gets sorted quickly. Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- New post in General Discussions
- worthless, liar customer service in Suggestions for PayPal
- Formal complaint in Suggestions for PayPal
- Zoom money not received but recipients bank but said transaction complete in General Discussions
- Why can't you speak to a human being for customer service? in General Discussions