Sending Limit Hit but i haven't bought anything

rdurning13
Contributor
Contributor

I recently received an email stating that my account has hit its sending limit of "0.00" dollars and that my most recent payment was declined. However, I have not bought anything through PayPal in over a year. It seems like someone tried to buy something with my account and the payment failed. Could this be? Has anyone experience this? I would like to get the money in my balance out and close my account but I am afraid of compromising my bank account. Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome to the forums, rdurning13!

If you have not purchased anything in a long time, it's probable that the financial information you had on file has since expired, leaving the account without a valid funding method. Is there a link that says "Get Verified" in your PayPal account?

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Welcome to the forums, rdurning13!

If you have not purchased anything in a long time, it's probable that the financial information you had on file has since expired, leaving the account without a valid funding method. Is there a link that says "Get Verified" in your PayPal account?

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

rdurning13
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.