have i been scammed?

internetshopper
New Community Member

I bought an item for $355, I didnt pay through my account on paypal but the seller's web page was set up so all payments had to go through paypal. I got a reciept number from pay pal and everything. But i then got a email saying my item wouldnt be shipped until 5 business days from date of purchase (I WOULDNT NEED IT THEN) so i asked her to cancel the payment she said she would only give me a store credit which was no good so i thought i would give her a chance...She said she would try to ship earlier, I got an email from her and paypal saying it was shipped with a transaction number and  a tracking number but when i went to track it (because i had to pay her extra in order for it to get here on monday) it sayed she didnt ship it. she only notified the postal office to expect my package on monday. i wont need it by the time it gets here so i deicided to file a dispute and when i go to enter the transaction id number it says its invalid so i cant even file a claim!! help! what should i do next?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.