Ok this is dum READ PAYPAL

Mw2mods
New Community Member

ok so if u guys play mw2 on  the xbox 360 u would know thats there is a mw2 10th lobby my friend host those lobby and this said he pay 30$ to make its not a scam and it wasent and he pay me the 20$ more and now i am -45$ in paypal when i didnt scam him so yea i want my money back plz u can ask him plz and yea he pay as a didnt pay as a gift he pay as a s and yea plz help me got my money back Man Sad Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Please do not post multiple questions for the same problem.

I have answered you on your other post.

Login to Me Too

losties9999
Contributor
Contributor

Same type of  thing happened to us on XBOX. My son was asked to join lobby and the kid who was underage charged my son $30.00 to lobby and get him 10th pretige and then he said it was $15.00 now and $15.00 after. So, as soon as he heard my voice and we paid him $15.00 from my bank account he then left and told him that he couldnt get on system that his jtag and his account were band. So he scammed my 12 year old son. PLEASE BE AWARE OF ANYONE ASKING FOR MONEY FOR GAMING!!! HIS NAME IS TTG GAMEBATTLES is his gamertag!

I am going to report him to XBOX and now to PAYPAL and my bank  for scamming and stealing money off a child. Well I was hesitant by my son insisted that he play and believed him. HIS OTHERNAME WAS KING OF WEST

I hope we can catch whoever it is? Too many scammers getting away with this. And how did he get an account on ebay and PAYPAL being underage. Wonder if his parents know what is going on???

Please reply if you know who this is or if you were a victim or know someone that was, thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.