I think I just got scammed

Yesikan
Contributor
Contributor

The old addage if it sounds to good to be true then it is! Hind site is 20/20. I sent off for what I thought was going to be an awsome  deal.  I had looked at other packages of music content, you know the little tricks need to set off a pertty good record recording. Some were quite costly but when I came across www. musicaloutreach.com. I thought what a deal. I could lay down some  great music tracks for  our groups demo CD. But to day in the mail I recieved this plain  tan package. Hand written all across the back is my address , no return address a plain DVD case with blank CDs or DVDs . No way to contact this Adrian . Filed a complaint with PAY PAL.  Not sure ***,but does anyone know anything about this site or had any dealing  with them. I can tell you steer clear. Out of  44.00  British pounds

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Yeah, I think you got scammed, too.

Are you IN the UK?  Paypal UK has some special rules, I think.

Try filing a dispute and escalate it to a claim - I think Paypal UK allows you to do that for non-ebay sales (it's a new test program).

If not, then If you used a credit card to pay for the item, file a chargeback by calling the customer service number on the back of the card.

Login to Me Too

Yesikan
Contributor
Contributor

thanks, No I'm in the USA. But I will try a chargeback. I will let you know if it works thank you again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.