Question on iPhone check deposit limit AND name on checks to deposit

jlortz
New Community Member

To the board monderators - I'm running a small business via my PayPal account, versus my local bank (don't want to pay the monthly free, and don't need checks). I've started using the iPhone app for depositing checks, but in the near future, will have a check from one consulting client that will exceed $1000 in a single payment.  Although I can deposit the check in a local bank account, then transfer it via EFT to PayPal, that's kind of a hassle.

Is there a way  to raise the check limit?

A related question - I just updated my Premier account to a business account. Now that I am able to add a business name to my profile, can the checks that are written to me and deposited via my iPhone now have my business name on them versus my real name? (i.e. the name my account was setup under, and is still under). Although I can have folks just make the checks out to my name, it would be nice for branding to have them made out to my business name.

BTW, I'm a sole prorpreitorship, so my business name is just a DBA.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.