stealing mony from bank acc

mufasins11
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal team didn't answer on my question blocked messaging in CONTAC US and I must write there
There is an extract from my Santander Bank ACC
11/07/2017     DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT TO PAYPAL PAYMENT REF 4V822227BGKM6, MANDATE NO 0005         £23.52
I didn't found this transaction into PayPal staement and asked PayPal team folowing questions:
WHAT IS THIS DD MONEY WITHDRAVAL PROM MY BANK ACCOUNT ABOUT?
WHERE I CAN SEE THEM IN MY PAYPAL ACC STATEMENT?
Instead answers on questions PayPal send me formal messages which contains formal topics didn't answers on questions above.
Maybe somebody there can answer or explain this kind of transaction or I must consider that PayPal is stealing money from bank acc or somebody hacked PayPal security!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mufasins11

If you buy something online and pay with a debit or credit card then sometimes that seller ''processes'' that payment via paypal.

But as you have not logged in to pay but paid as a guest buyer then it won't show on your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mufasins11
Contributor
Contributor

Can't understand you!

I didn't buy anything.

In my bank acc there is Direct Debit withdrawal of money by PayPay! I had money on PayPal acc ehough to cover this payment, however money was taken from Bank ACC.

I can't find in PayPal statement any transaction which respond to this DD withdrawal to.

When I used CONTACT US to ask explanation of this DD payment I received common topics as respond. I sent maessage again and received the same topics back and then was blocked from messaging - "sorry something is gone wrong, try again". It's blocking method for pesistent customers udes bu PayPal team then no answers on questions.

Answer there can be easy on DD money withdrawal must be transaction in PayPal statement or money was stolen!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.