PayPal constantly holding payments from sellers

chelskit5
Contributor
Contributor
Hi For over a year I've used eBay and PayPal as a seller Everytime PayPal hold payments to me. I've not had a single bad feedback or dispute. It's got to the point I have refunded my last sale. Can anyone advise to an alternative to PayPal? I sell to earn cash not wait 30 days for PayPal to accure interest in my money
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chelskit5

The longest funds are held are 21 days so not sure why yours are 30 days?

The hold should stop when  >>

As long as you've maintained an above standard rating, buyer payments will become available to you immediately when:

• It's been 90 days since your first successful sale
  • You've had 25 or more sales with UK buyers
  • You've had more than £165 in total sales

>>

However Ebay and Paypal are 2 separate companies with 2 completely separate holds and release criteria so if its an Ebay hold your best bet is to get hold of them and ask for more info etc.

There are alternatives to Paypal of course and google should give you a list BUT its not lack of alternatives but the fact that BUYERS like to use paypal for their buyer protection so you may find buyers go elsewhere if you don't offer it.

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chelskit5
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. Thanks for the reply . As I said never had any disputes or problems.its got beyond a joke You try to contact customer service and get blanked. Thank you but time to move on
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chelskit5

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.