PayPal Resolution Centre Upload Space

CLynn1997
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying for 3 months to get my PayPal account back from being limited so I can go back to secure payment over the internet but instead I'm being jerked around by this company. Now kindly, please help me. 

My account was limited until I proved that I was over the age of 18, I lived where I said I did and that my name was what I said it was. At the time I didn't have all the required documentation but now I do but because I tried uploading documents I thought would work but ended up being wrong I can't upload any other documents because of the upload limit and I now find that it's impossible to get my account back from its limitation. 

I have with me a proof of age card which has my name and my birth date on it as well as my home adress and I have my passport which has my name and my birthdate on it but not my home adress. These should be suitable for getting my account back and yet I can't upload them. So can anyone help me with this major issue?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Sophie

Hi CLynn1997,

Thanks for posting about this and sorry to hear about the experience you've had so far.

We can definitely help with both reviewing your account details and creating space for you to upload your documents, however we can't view your account details from the Community Forum.

I would suggest contacting Customer Support directly, but if you run into any issues, you can also contact us via Twitter at @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Sophie

Login to Me Too

kkwonghb
New Community Member

same issues...no space available

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.