KG Logitech co. Scam

wbatkins
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

How many people out there have had an "Item not received" case opened by KG Logiteck co. ?

If you goggle this company or "Bestbuykg3" you will see that there have been a few.

Why are they allowed to continue doing this?

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

eBaSeller

Add eBa member ezbi_lax9 (formerly kglpass9) to the list of suspicious buyers. My case is pending so I won't go into the details but I found it VERY suspicious that this buyer has well over 21,000 feedback score. That might seem realisteic for a seller but ezbi_lax9 HAS NEVER SOLD A SINGLE ITEM?? 

As of today they have recieved 23,691 feedback but have left only feedback for 87 transactions!?

In the past month alone, over 1700 feedback recieved - thats 56+ items purchased every day!?

I'd like to know how may cases have filed by ezbi_lax0, AKA kglpass9, AKA KG Logitech??

I suppose that once the seller quickly leaves them positive feedback for immediate payment (like most do) the fraudulent buyer gets to keep that positive score??

Login to Me Too

DogsRfun2Run
Contributor
Contributor

Just yesterday I had a run in with Ezbi_lax9. I am trying to refund money and will not send item he bought. I called ebay and was told I needed to send him the item and that I was protected if I sent it to the US address, even if it was then later sent to Korea.  I refused to send and cancelled the sale sending his money back. He now wont respond.  I have a current problem with flight2pvg, I think its shopairlines america in Compton CA.  The package disapeared and the post office is stating that it probally is in customs. I have on all my auction descriptions I do not sell to 3rd parties. New to selling so not sure what to do.  Should I send or just cancel sale.  If I cancel sale can I get my pay pal and ebay fees back?

Login to Me Too

dragonflybuy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I had the same problem with this seller. They have a California address and I am not sure how far the scam goes, but here is hwat happened to me..

I was selling some little dollhouse picture frame and they paid for it. I was going to send it, but got conerned when I had a letter saying to send it to another address. I then went into google to look into the person as it looked like a form letter. They had all sorts of bad stuff about them and the many screen names they use.  KG logic and many variations of the name. I refunded the money and told them I was not sending it. I then kept getting messages that they wanted me to send it and the same form letter sent over and over.  I relisted the item thinking I would not have to deal with them again and the same thing happened. The screen name purchased the same item again. I tried to call Ebay and paypal several times. Its a dead end of people. Usually they send you to the Philapeans and the they are all very nice, but for the bigger conflicts they send you to some American call center. A women got on and was uncaring and said they had every right to buy the item as much as they want.

I explained the story about 25 times and got nowhere like I do not exist and they could care less. I was so frustrated I sent them all the research I did about this company and they could care less. I then started copy and pasting all the information. Still got nowhere. I can't understand why Ebay chooses to ignore this. Or not read my email. Instead they decided to punish me by giving me a bad rating because the guy had to returned payments from me.

I am just trying to sell stuff from my elderly mother and Igot punished for this charactor.s actions Ebay made lots of money off of me, but do not appreciate or care to take care of customer situations.

Login to Me Too

vitruvius
Contributor
Contributor

Extracts from messages on this board Sunday, 08 September 2013

2012kitsune, bestbuy, bestbuykg1, bestbuykg2, bestbuykg3, bestbuykg4, bestbuykg5,bestbuykg6, bestbuykg7, bestbuykg9, bestbuykg10, bestbuykg11, bestbuykg12, cocoapass, esmgee, geopass, greenteapass, hantohan11, intercommercekgl2, janeway_06, jinseo, jinwon, kg, kgl, kglpass, kglpass2, kglpass3, kglpass4, kglpass5, kglpass6, kglpass7, kglpass9, kglpass10,kglpass11, kglpass12, kglpass13, kglpass14, kickback123456789, logitech, oldman5751, rarepass, startrek0_15, things_of_past, uklogitech11, webauction24, wonpass

and those mentioned above.

What are these but aliases of KG Logitech (KGL) ?

There are many more

Why does a respectable trader need multiple names?

If you want to know why they get away with it, see this:-

LINK http://kglebay.wordpress.com/partnership-2/partnership/

HERE'S MY ADVICE

CANCEL THE TRADE, Pay back the money if necessary and you might only have to suffer the loss of your fees.

Any other action risks loss of goods, money, reputation and temper.

Block all the ebay ID's in the list above and if you get another one come back and add it to the list for others' protection

6 pages of complaints!

Ask yourself what are you risking if they defraud you.

Then what are you risking if you cancel the transaction.

(eBay offer several options as acceptable reasons)

Don't let honesty and fairness stand in your way, these people are crooks!

Warning! KGL/ACI etc do possibly 10's of thousands of trades every year. ... Big earners for eBad.

Can you guess the chances of them being stopped by ebay or PayPal.

PROTECT YOURSELF.

If we can keep a list of aliases going here then there's a chance to save others.

B

Login to Me Too

DogsRfun2Run
Contributor
Contributor

FYI another ebay buyer/scammer to be aware of is Shop Airlines America. They do the same thing as KG Logitech only sell out of Japan and I think they claim they are ebay of Japan.  I am dealing with them right now because i didnt know any better.

Login to Me Too

tobciocc
Contributor
Contributor

I've just sold an item to KG Logitech.  I've now blocked that bidder.  So is it best I just give a refund and leave it at that?  The address seemed very dodgy to me.  Hence I googled and find loads of info like this forum thread.

Login to Me Too

EAstside253
New Community Member

I also had a run-in with this buyer. ezbi_lax9 placed 2 orders with me for a multiple items and a large amount of money. 90 days later he opened 2 claims with eBay and PayPal lying that the items received were not as described and got his money back without shipping items back. (he shipped back only half of the items which were different and heavily used - probably customer returns for his personal store).

I tried to report him but it is pointless. I lost my product and money.

ezbi_lax9 is a reseller. He uses one account to buy and other to sell and he sends back old customer returns and gets new ones from the sellers like us.

Login to Me Too

dragonflybuy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I cannot believe this is still going on. I emailed Ebay countless times with no concern.

This guy hurt my selling record for 6 months because Ebay acted like I did not exist. I think this is part of a greater inside Ebay scam. They are making money somehow and think they can get away by hurting customers with no consequence.

Ebay should be held accountable for rewarding bad behavior.

Login to Me Too

tobciocc
Contributor
Contributor

Well I've just refunded the payment and blocked the buyer, its terrible that ebay won't do anything about this. 

Login to Me Too

dragonflybuy
Contributor
Contributor

I also blocked them. The trouble is the criminal  has about 100 names he uses. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.