KG Logitech co. Scam

wbatkins
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

How many people out there have had an "Item not received" case opened by KG Logiteck co. ?

If you goggle this company or "Bestbuykg3" you will see that there have been a few.

Why are they allowed to continue doing this?

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Jacquals
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with you and not sure why eBay hasn't banned this buyer or why PayPal hasn't disabled their accounts because it seems they have several. This buyer is actually made up of several buyers from Asia. The items are usually shipped to a warehouse in California and then shipped overseas. If you can get your buyer to validate their shipping address and it's an address other than the address you shipped to, then the buyer will not have any case against you because they are in default of buyer protection if it is shipped to another location. Email your buyer and ask them to provide their shipping address so you can research the shipment and tracking. Hopefully the buyer will provide their true address which is probably not the address you shipped to. If they come back with the warehouse address, ask them again for their address and tell them not the warehouse address because you need complete shipping info for tracking purposes. See if they buy into that and provide you with their true and actual shipping address and if they do, save this email on your eBay email because when the case is disputed, the buyer will not be able to invoke buyer protection. This is the same if the buyer claims the product is defective. Do not refund money until they ship the defective product back to you. This was my issue...the buyer actually tampered with the product and ruined it so that basically it became suitable for the trash. When I received the product back, the return address was not from the warehouse and was from somewhere in Asia. Because the product was shipped from the original shipping address to another location, when my case went to arbitration with eBay, eBay said the buyer protection was violated and invalidated because it was shipped to a second location and buyer protection does not cover this and as the seller, I won the arbitration and did not have to refund the buyer. I recommend that you dispute your case and more importantly get on the phone with eBay to complain about this buyer. The more people who pick up the phone to complain about this buyer, the better.
Login to Me Too

titleistgolf

So whenever you went through this process, did you tell kglpass or their other accounts that you would issue a refund to him during the open case or did you let ebay declare in his favor without doing anything and then receive the item back and appealed?

please respond I need advice

Login to Me Too

FredsFancy
New Community Member

I too am being scammed at the moment by this company. They have not been able to pass paypal, but they are tryng to complete scam through eBay for almost $300.

Login to Me Too

Langox510x

Yeah, I have no clue what the deal of this person is, though they go by the eBay user name kglpass3I don't know if I would use the word scam yet, but their activity is extremely questionable. They recieved my item and after claiming that they accidently purchased the item through eBay messages then they opened an item not as described through Paypal. At first both eBay and Payapl said that they couldn't do anything for me, but after seeing this forum it gave me a bit more information on the person so I called eBay back. This person wants a refund in full but is unwilling to close the item not as described claim to get it. I am simply perplexed by their conduct of business, and do not wish to deal with this person further.

This person is a true example of sellers sidestepping the system and bullying sellers on eBay.

Login to Me Too

bohak630

How many people have to be **bleep** over before Paypal doesn something about this.  There are 10 pages of warnings about the User names that these people use.  There are numerous websites that they use to scam people.

I believe that a Better Business Bureau investigation is due and possibly the Attorney General's office in CA.  There are hundred, if not thousands of people that have been scammed and probably hundreds of thousands of dollars.

My conversation with Ebay this morning, after I too got scammed, was of no concern to them.  Over 30 User names and 10 pages of Google complaints isn't enough for Paypal or Ebay to take note.  This has been going on since at least 2008.

Perhaps we need media involvement.  

Login to Me Too

titleistgolf

I too am dealing with this issue, in my case it is kglpass10, basically I sold a Scotty Cameron Putter that I had done some custom work to, I sold it and it went to ACI EXPRESS in Gardena California, I do research on my buyers who may seem suspicious before shipping and unfortunately I chose not to simply cancel the transaction despite reading the horror stories about what they do to us sellers, so I shipped the putter to them, but only after I took a video on my cell phone of me wrapping the club and showing everything on it as well as the shipping label showing my shipping information and theirs. so a few weeks after they received it i got a message saying that the putter was missing the head and asking if I shipped it in a different package......REALLY?? I responded saying that I had shipped the package all in one and that I had video evidence of all of this...he asked me to send him the video of this.....LIKE THAT WILL REALLY HELP MY CASE RIGHT???? HA, He hasn't backed down...OH AND GET THIS....he sent me a few pictures of the shaft and grip from the club I sold him....WITH NO HEAD!!!...he destroyed my putter to help his case...so he has finally opened a case against me as expected now some 3 weeks after receiving the item...This is absolutely rediculous what they are doing to us sellers, we need to stand together and get this threat eliminated and removed...

Login to Me Too

Beggars-Bush
Contributor
Contributor
This correspondence, recently sent to ACI executives in Seoul, may well be the beginning of the end of this long standing and blatantly illegal activity where so many honest eBay sellers have fallen victim to this criminal activity. If able, I will continue to post updates. SUBJECT: A MATTER OF GREATEST URGENCY Greetings, Through various means employed by investigative journalists, a major fraud within your company has been uncovered which is vitally important that key executives are aware. Unless immediate steps are taken to resolve this situation, formal complaints will be lodged against ACI with the FBI, the US Attorney General’s office and a major expose released by The New York Times. This fraud, which has been ongoing for approximately six years, appears to be limited to your branch office in Los Angeles (Gardena), California. Surely as you know, that branch office acts as a “buyer”, collection depot, and freight forwarding office for many Korea based buyers on eBay, whose buying activity is funneled through one of many various ACI member accounts with eBay. Essentially what this fraud entails is the use of numerous eBay buying accounts to make purchases from eBay sellers from all over the world, and then to later claim that something was not correct with the shipment or the goods that were shipped. Abusing the eBay “Buyer Protection” program, false claims are rendered to eBay, and those claims invariably result in the eBay seller being given a charge back of the sums received for the initial sale, as well as the loss of the merchandise sold. This ongoing fraud is well documented on the internet. Just a simple Google search under one of the many eBay member accounts set up by the ACI Lost Angeles office, such as kglpass12, will reveal endless individual stories of sellers on eBay falling victim to this scam. After my own exhaustive investigation, I can easily estimate that this fraud involves well over a million US dollars, and with hundreds of cases yet to be revealed. And, you can be sure that this author has absolute proof and documentation of this fraud, as well as the cooperation and willingness of numerous victims to file joint criminal complaints, should that become necessary. These illegally obtained funds acquired by ACI (Los Angeles) are all deposited in its PayPal account. As a corporate executive of ACI, surely you can appreciate that a thorough criminal investigation and the exposure of this fraud by The New York Times will neither benefit ACI, or its global partner, eBay. You are strongly urged to take immediate action and to undertake your own investigation into this matter. ACI and its partner eBay are both good companies providing good service to their clients as well as economic growth and employment opportunities. The illegal and fraudulent activities of one branch or unit of any company should not be the cause of the entire company to suffer legal consequences, untold embarrassment, loss of company image, and costly legal fees. Please also be advised that this formal notice will serve as proof that the executive management of ACI was in fact made aware of this illegal activity at its Los Angeles office. At this time I will leave it to your discretion and adherence to fair business practices to determine what sort of restitution should be made to those eBay sellers who have been defrauded by your Los Angeles office. What is immediately required however is the cessation of this illegal activity and the closing of all currently open false cases filed by your Los Angeles office against eBay sellers. I have high confidence that your company will be objective and fair in its handling of this very serious issue. Kind regards, but choosing to remain anonymous at this time. 
Login to Me Too

dragonflybuy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

This guy did the same thing to me. When I saw the form letter i realized I was being spammed and refunded his money. He then purchased it again. Twice. His letter sounded like one of those overseas scams from the language so I was suspiious. All the  people I deal with are ladies that buy collectibles from United States.

He tries to get all sorts of stipulations put on the sale and then returns the items.  I just spoke to an American Ebay representative. They will not do anything. I do not understand it. She is like a puppet and does nothing and she was quite nasty and defended the guy. Won't look into it at all.

Another thing he does is if you have only sells in United States he sends money from somewhere in Asia. One thing that did help is you have to block the paypal from Overseas sales separately.

I wish I could contact the local authorities, but you have no rights with Ebay. They will not tell you what happens when they supposedly investigate.

Here are two adresses:

571 S Anderson St Apt S,

Los Angeles, CA 90033

(323) 981-8995

17800 S Main St Ste 406,

Gardena, CA 90248

(310) 630-0909

Login to Me Too

2299patrickm

I received a refund request from bestbuykg2 and didn't realize until I tried to report the buyer hat bestbuykg2 was NOT the purchaser.  The purchaser was ezcommerce2 (aka Intercommerce America).  From what I have found online, whomever it is behind the name(s) uses many different user names, which I assume is why it keeps happening.   I got suspicious about the request when the photos they sent at my request appeared to be doctored (the "defect" appeared to be digitally added).   It was only $84, but I am glad I trusted my instinct on this one or I would have lost the cost of shipping to the buyer (i offered free shipping), and, thanks to eBay's new policies, the cost of return shipping!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.