Have I been scammed!?

Caroline_56789
New Community Member
Hi.... I purchased 2 separate items on the same day and made both payments by PayPal. They were from different sellers and I received a invoice from PayPal for both One item has been received and that is showing in my PayPal history of transactions.... the second item has not showed up, is not in my PayPal history and the domain on the website I purchased the item from has apparently expired!! It's not looking good! I thought I'd be covered by PayPal but not sure now if the whole thing was dodgy! Is there anyway the transaction is just not showing as it's a glitch? The money has come out of my bank account Thanks all for any guidance!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Do you see the second transaction on your card/bank account? If not then the payment never completed in the first place. If you do see the payment on your statement but not on your PayPal account you should reach out to our customer service by phone or Facebook/Twitter.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.