Dispute has been closed without proper investigation

Milon792004
Contributor
Contributor

I recently purchased some dummy questions from one of the online seller "ipass4sure.com"
They have money back gurentee if someone fail in exam after reading those, I found those questions are not good, as a result I failed.

I wanted to communicate to "ipass4sure.com" but they never responsed back. Opened up a dispute with paypal, but paypal closed the dispute in seller's favor, they never asked me for anything. I have all evidence handy. I have no further chance to reopen the claim.  Please advise what should I do now. 

Regards,

Mohammad

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Faxed
What type of dispute did you file?

For the most part, when opening a dispute as a buyer you don't get many options when it comes to uploading evidence - It's mainly the seller who has to provide a rebuttal.

Your best bet would be to call PayPal, which you can do through the 'Contact Us' link - They'd be in a better position to help, as you could ask why it was closed, etc.
Login to Me Too

Milon792004
Contributor
Contributor

I appreciate your response on this. I filed the dispute as the item was not as described. Actually It was out dated.
I have attempted to reach out to paypal agent twice, failed both time as their automated system didn't let me go all they way to agent.  I will try one more time.  Will keep you updated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.