Claim denied

Markshortie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all I have just had a claim for over £5000 denied as PayPal said I didn't use an unbiased third party which I did and sent in the file stating that the goods were not fit for purpose 

i have appealed this and sent the document again but this was also denied for the same reason

any help would be appreciated 

thanks mark 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Markshortie

If you funded that paypal payment via a credit card then you could contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

OR you can pursue the seller in the small claims court if you think you have enough proof to win.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Markshortie
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks but I didn't use credit card and company was not in this country Thanks mark
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Markshortie

Gosh for that amount of money i would fund it with nothing less than a credit card.

Thats such a shame. All I can suggest is that you give customer services a call and try again to dispute their decision.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Markshortie
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks 

on the original claim I only uploaded half of the third party report so they rejected claim so I spoke to a customer services person and they said I should of been contacted to correct this but wasn't so he opened it up for an appeal and I uploaded the whole document this time but within 24 hours it was denied for the same reason ???? 

Thanks mark

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Markshortie

I would give it one last shot.

Write down everything in chronological order but be concise and send it in to customer services  >>>

via Facebook or Twitter >>

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.