made an error

WOOK111
Contributor
Contributor

i made an error on my part on two payments....they are going to the wrong people.......anyway to rectify this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

WOOK111
Contributor
Contributor

anoyone? bueller bueller?

Login to Me Too

WOOK111
Contributor
Contributor

ok i panicked...withdrew all my funds from my bank...so the transfers will actually bounce now...so i need all pending transfers/payments cancelled...like real soon.....before paypal atempts to withdraw...its a 40$ charge from my bank each time...... and theres three.....so do the math 😛 just didnt want johnny wrong to get my money 😛 want the intended recipients to...and for the one correct recipient...tehyre getting **bleep**ed for a lil..... but....its not ebay so its all good....just my cousin XD 😛

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi WOOK111, and welcome to the forums!

When you send a payment, the transaction to the recipient is one part, and the request to the bank is the other part. Even if the recipient refunds the transaction, the part where the funds are requested from the bank can't be stopped. If the bank does not have the funds to cover the withdrawal, a second attempt will be made within a few days, and then the backup funding source will be attempted.

I recommend putting the funds back in your bank to avoid the NSF fees, and ask the recipient to issue a refund on the transaction.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.