green dot MoneyPak not working!!!!!!

trekhell
New Community Member

I bought a $200 dollar green dot MoneyPak from Walgreens.  after i had typed in the code I got this message

(We were unable to process your transaction with the information you provided. Please try again.)

i then  filled out their market reaserch and asked for help with my situation, no reply!  i called them and there phone line was down. I work hard for my money and the fact that there is no way for me to get it back has really angered me.

i need help!!! dose anyone know how i can get my money back????  thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Go back to walgreens and ask them - they're the originator of the card.

Take your receipt.

Login to Me Too

zombi14209
Contributor
Contributor

Today is 10/12/10

and i have had money stolen from me as well ...in the very SAME EXACT MANNER  with the same system response as said above....and i have spent several hours on the phone back and fourth with their  personell and they have told me to send them a fax of the reciept and i have tried to no AVAIL.....

they were unable to receive my faxes due to whatever their system issues were and they declared that they would not be able to do anything until they received that information through the fax.  I also had to endure their EXTREMELY OBTRUSIVELY LOUD music while they placed my call on hold while someone check for my fax status...and as every time before that they continued to say they have not received the fax when all the while my fax was coming from a reputable fax machine within a hospital and a knowing working fax machine. They are out to steal money plain and simple.....

SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMTHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!

Its rediculous that they can get away with doing this to people. I cannot believe it. I  will never use GREENDOT moneypak EVER AGAIN....and someone needs to create a website that send out WARNINGS to the general populous that this is occurring every day.....

Signed

another angerd hard working guy who had his money stolen from GREENDOT MONEYPAK

MoneyPak Help Line at 1-866-963-6219 = ALL BULL CRAP.   

non working fax # 6267392101 

new non working fax # 6267392057 for loss dept.

fax # 3 nonworking fax # 6267392060

AND THEIR B.S. NUMBER 866-871-2415 loss dept.   

which if you call that number you can atleast voice your anger at someone and make heard your issue and give them all the **bleep** you can which might make you fell a little better.

This was my  reference # fp214644  

THEY CLAIM THAT THE MONEY WILL FOREVER BE IN SOME KINDA LIMBO ON THE CARD.... I  claim they stole it which explains the run around i kept getting.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.