dispute did not help

lindycc
New Community Member

i purched something on ebeadbay and they stated they shipped my order,,,,they did just not everything so i want to the paypal center and ebeadbay gave them proof of shippment..well I did get some of the order but not all...and now the dispute is closed...what the heck..and now I can't even see the record of what they said about my order like the shipping order or anything...what can I do now..? not fair that the vender can say they shipped something but it could be a piece of gum and not your order...this is usuless.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

What happened????

One of two things

You filed a INR claim, and it was closed out because the seller provided the tracking number showing delivery.

Or you filed an SNAD complaint (which is correct) and it was closed out in favor of the seller because there is no SNAD  buyer protection for non ebay purchases.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Phone ebay up and ask them to switch this to a SNAD claim.  Sometimes ebay will do this if the item arrives in the midst of an INR claim.

Or, If you used a credit card to pay for the item, file a chargeback by calling the customer service number on the back of the card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.