Proof of delivery

Alibegovic
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I bought some items from Scotland, seller shipped through DPD. I'm in Bosnia.

I never recieved items, although DPD funny tracking says item was delivered and signed for by STAMP?

What is that? I'm not english native speaker so I do not understand what does that mean.

I never signed or recieved anything.

So I put dispute on.

This is tracking:

http://www.dpd.co.uk/tracking/trackingSearch.do;jsessionid=491a57977e0d36ee37f5f856ce74:gDHAWa+pZ0nw...

Is that enough "proof of delivery" for paypal to protect seller? 

There's not my address stated, nor my signature. I don't know how can somebody else sign parcel for me.

That tracking system says delivery was attempted 2 times within UK, thats ridiculous, because my paypal address is in Bosnia, and I think seller didnt write correct address on parcel.

Is it possible to ask DPD for proof of delivery to find out where they delivered parcel and who signed it?

I never had such problems with eBay, my feedback has been always 100% both recieved and given till this happened.

I'm worried I'd loose my money.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jason_31
Contributor
Contributor

You can ask the postal department to show you the proof of delivery and the address where it was delivered. I am sure they'll help you in tis case and then if details are incorrect then you can present your case to paypal. as for now the delivery confirmation shown in tracking is enough for paypal to assume that you have your item. aslo in worst case if nothing seems to be working out +ve and you had paid using your CC then you can approach your bank and ask for a chargeback.

Currently i am facing same problem where seller claims that he shipped but i never recieved anything. finally filed chargeback and surprisingly Paypal is fighting my chargeback on behalf of the seller although there is no proof of delivery other than a custom form which only says that item was recieved on 15/09/2010 at gotha and no further information is available.

It's really surprising that Paypal despite of asking seller to show proof of delivery is actually defending him. i am jusy waiting with my fingers crossed.

Login to Me Too

Alibegovic
Contributor
Contributor

Still nothing recieved.

I have contacted DPD courier company and they will investigate this further, and look for proof of delivery and who signed it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.