No item received, No response from seller.

mrhugz1987
New Community Member

I payed  $832.00 for a puppy, that had shipping included. The seller could not ship due to airline trouble. She said I could get a refund. She has the pup and my money? I filed a dispute, made it a claim. It has been over ten days and the status still reads "waiting for sellers response." Paypal says that if there is no response within 10 days they will restore funds to the rightful owner. Why haven't I heard anything?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

I think you've been scammed.

Escalate the dispute to a claim if you haven't done so already.

Login to Me Too

lcspendn
Contributor
Contributor

hi, you are not alone...

my situation is like yours, but seller has never gave reason for not sending  product, and did give a false tracking number, as no item is connected to the item.  The 22nd makes it the 12th day of no response from seller and paypal reviewing the claim still. i had emailed seller 7+ times [no response] prior to making claim. IT is now over a month since sale.  I wonder if we should send an email to paypal and ask if the case is still open or if we have been refunded now?? PLEASE, post what you decide to do and any answer as that would be of help to me too. Best wishes...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.