Need paypal help with disputes

techhelp
Contributor
Contributor

A Buyer buys software off ioffer not ebay from use we list it no refunds or return and we put if you buy this you Agree to this by buying it as listed way is paypal opening a case up to 30 days I just had this case won by us on Ioffer dispute claim dept what is going on with paypal

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@techhelp wrote:

A Buyer buys software off ioffer not eBay from use we list it no refunds or return and we put if you buy this you Agree to this by buying it as listed way is paypal opening a case up to 30 days I just had this case won by us on Ioffer dispute claim dept what is going on with paypal

Just because you say no refunds or returns doesn't mean someone can't open a dispute. If they win you may have to refund them, and they may return the item, PayPal disputes over-ride what your listing says.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@techhelp wrote:

A Buyer buys software off ioffer not eBay from use we list it no refunds or return and we put if you buy this you Agree to this by buying it as listed way is paypal opening a case up to 30 days I just had this case won by us on Ioffer dispute claim dept what is going on with paypal

Just because you say no refunds or returns doesn't mean someone can't open a dispute. If they win you may have to refund them, and they may return the item, PayPal disputes over-ride what your listing says.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.