How can start a class action lawsuit against paypal?

RickQ
New Community Member

Paypal always sides with the buyer.  Along with the USPS, which only tracks to the country, they allow Euro trash all over the world to steal from Americans who ship to them.  How many of you have shipped overseas only to have the eurotrash to say they did not receive the items.

I HATE paypal.  They don't give a rip about us sellers.  They are stealing our money and I will sing and dance the day they are sued out of their miserable existence.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Borborygm
Contributor
Contributor

The issue with eastern europe is simply that the info paypal requires for a reversal when the buyer is a fraud, is impossible to get with the shipping carriers from the USA to there[and the euros know it].

The only way is to not sell to them because paypal would rather throw you under the bus than crack down or eat the cost [both of which cost them money]. I'll post what kind of business model it is soon[it was invented by some tech com in the nineties], as I just did a huge project on it. :]

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.