Help Me i have opened a case but its been 7 days and nothing new is happening ??

BourneEnemy
Contributor
Contributor

i have opened a case on the 17th but its been 7 days and nothing new is happening with the case?? 

i havent recieved the item i purchased on the 10th he gave me a tracking number on the 11th but it didnt update at all, now its the 24th and the tracking number still hasnt updated  and i still didnt get my item.

i called my local post office and they said that they dont have it and that the tem was never shipped at all, since the tracking number says "Electronic Shipping Info Received"  

I Have contacted the seller on the following days the 14th,16th,19th and the 22 and i have gotten NO RESPONSE FROM THE SELLER!! Now the case has been opened, PayPal automatically used the tracking number he provided to me on the 11th But That tracking number hasnt updated HELP ME i just want my money back, i know this is a scam, he hasnt answered me, the tracking number he provided hasnt updated what do i gotta do to get my money back?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Andy

BourneEnemy-  Sorry for the delay in replying; this actually might have resolved itself by now.  We give the seller 10 days to respond to a claim. If they don't, we close it in your favor on the 11th.  If the seller does reply with tracking, we give it a reasonable amount of time to update (but if it's just the Electronic Shipping Info, we'd probably resolve it pretty quickly).  Since today would the the 11th day, it should resolve itself for you. If it doesn't, feel free to give us a call and we'll look it over.

Andy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

BourneEnemy
Contributor
Contributor

anyone????

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Andy

BourneEnemy-  Sorry for the delay in replying; this actually might have resolved itself by now.  We give the seller 10 days to respond to a claim. If they don't, we close it in your favor on the 11th.  If the seller does reply with tracking, we give it a reasonable amount of time to update (but if it's just the Electronic Shipping Info, we'd probably resolve it pretty quickly).  Since today would the the 11th day, it should resolve itself for you. If it doesn't, feel free to give us a call and we'll look it over.

Andy

Login to Me Too

BourneEnemy
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, it still hasn't resolve im going to call paypal right now thanks for answering my question I truly appreciate it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.