buyer raised false dispute

notastood
Contributor
Contributor

Buyer raised false dispute: late delivery because he didnt want to pay the full postage cost as described in the listing.  He threatened and said that he wasnt going to pay the difference in postage, if he did recieve the goods he would leave a postive feedback and if i refunded him he would leave negative feedback.  I said as stated in the listing that item wouldnt be sent if full postage wasnt paid.

Paypal through communication I have had with them admit that the buyer is trying it on, but advise that it is in my interest to refund the monies paid.

I want to communicate to paypal , but none of the options in the resolution centre allow for a response except if its to say the goods are delivered or i have refunded the monies.  I feel that a buyer shouldnt be able to do this.  Its taking advantage of the seller and also when he raised the late delivery it was within its time limit.  He couldnt raise the dispute with ebay, but somehow managed to do so with paypal.

Can paypal or someone else advise what to do, I have until tomorrow to do answer back , but nothing is allowing me to do so unless i say im refunding the money

HELP!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.