Didnt get my item and he wont respond What should I do?

Joeblaze
New Community Member

I bought an item thru ebay and paid with credit card using paypal guest on ebay. Waited few days and he told me he was sick and will ship it soon. I patiently waited and still nothing 9 business days later. I wrote him and said Where is it? he said if i do not get in within few days he will glady refund my money. I waited another 4 days and just told him to give me my money back. he did not respond  for a few days untill It finally came but it wasnt what I bought I wrote him and he responded within 5 minutes he told me to send it back and he will send my correct purchase when he can another week passed and i wrote him asking if he atleast shipped it out so i know it will be coming he has not responded since and it has been exactly a month since I purchased this item. I tried to open a claim tru ebay but it says i have to take it up with paypal since i paid thru paypal gues. and when I tried to open up a case It says I need a number which i do not have? what is my next step thanks?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Andy

Joeblaze-  Sorry to hear that you've been having such troubles with your seller.  I'm assuming the 'number' that it's looking for is the Transaction ID for the payment that went through PayPal.  Either from the transaction in your history or the email receipt, you'll have a link to file a dispute that should auto populate the ID number.  Or you can copy and paste it in if you're filing through the Resolution Center.  And if all else fails, feel free to contact us so we can help you out.

Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.