Claim about item paid on eBay with PayPal

hjcc
Contributor
Contributor

Hello dear Members and PayPal staff.

I paid for an item on eBay via paypal like 80 days ago, the seller always told me to keep waiting that everything was ok with the shipment,

I live in Colombia, please go to www.usps.com and the tracking code is: 

it never arrived to Colombia :s
The seller told me that the item arrived to Colombia and the customs sent it back to them but an empty box!
The website of the seller on eBay is http://myworld.ebay.com/wireovia
I didnt make the claim in the propper date because when I was about to do it, the seller told me not to do it, he said don't worry, everything is ok, you will receive your item, trust us!
I left the seller a negative feedback on eBay, then he asked me to remove the feedback in order to re-ship a new item agin, then I did and the seller told me, there's no way to remove the feedback. so I think I got scammed, eBay is doing nothing and paypal is doing nothing either.
Please help me what can I do? I don't want to loose my money 😞
Transaction details:
Total Amount:
-$273.58 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$273.58 USD Date:
Jul 9, 2010 Time:
14:11:36 PDT Status:
Completed
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

According to USPS, the tracking number says the item arrived in Alaska on August 21.

It could be a duplicate number, mind you - USPS is famous for that.

If you used a credit card to pay for the item, file a chargeback by calling the customer service number on the back of the card.

Otherwise, I think you're going to be out of luck.

Login to Me Too

hjcc
Contributor
Contributor

I called USPS and they said the the item arrived to Colombia, then sent back to USA. 😞

The seller said they box was emty, nothing in.

and they refuse to send me the item again "because it was stolen in the customs of my country".

I told them to be honest that's no my problem, I never received the item I paid for.

It could be stolen anyplace in the world, if I don't receive it, its not my problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.