weihongda

MaryinPCflorida
New Community Member

Has anyone ordered items from this company and any problems?

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

mikesd1
New Community Member

I ordered from them. Nothing ever showed up so I filed with PayPal. Still nothing. Today, two months later a box showed up with the wrong items inside. Not the described items I ordered. See that something arrived Pay Pal closed the action and I could not dispute that they sent the wrong items. I'm done with Pay Pal. They sell from who ever and do not make sure you get what you paid for.

Login to Me Too

ckanen2n
Contributor
Contributor

Yes! Weihongda is a fraudulent company!

I ordered 18 Mega Rolls of Angel Soft toilet paper from Weihngda on March 27, 2020. I waited for months, with the company telling me to wait a bit longer due to covid, so I believed them. I opened a complaint through the PayPal Resolution Center and submitted all documents requested. When I finally received the shipment, I thought it was something else because of the small size of the package. Inside was some sort of strange Chinese toilet paper in tiny rolls the size of a sausage. It was clearly NOT the brand, quality, or quantity I requested. Eventually, I was offered a 50% refund, which I refused.

Finally, I was told to get a full refund I would have to return the item received to China and send the tracking numbers through the PayPal resolution center. I took the package to the US Post Office and was told the cheapest way to return the package with tracking would cost $74.30! That is ridiculous!

After calling PayPal by phone, I agreed to the 50% refund - $18.50 on a purchase I paid $36.99 for and never received the correct order.

I am furious with PayPal. Obviously this Weihngda company is fraudulent as evidenced by all the complaints here. PayPal is now complicit with this fraud, should stop doing business with this company, and immediately and refund the remaining balance of $18.49 to me.

c kane

Login to Me Too

markolivares
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is  a total scam factory now. Will be disengaging.

Login to Me Too

Lostcv
New Community Member
This company is a fraud. I got the wrong order and paid $50 for it. I got no response from them to fix it.
Login to Me Too

ckanen2n
Contributor
Contributor
Same here - After waiting months, I got the wrong product And PayPal only reimbursed me 50%. PayPal is complicit in this FRAUD!
Login to Me Too

JoanaBaldaia
New Community Member

I was also scamed by this company! I order 2 pairs of shoes and have not receve it. Just as I get suspicious I start looking for informations on net and found that a lot of persons wore also cheated! What more can we do? Is it possible to as refund to paypal?

Login to Me Too

markolivares
Contributor
Contributor

Try to stop using Paypal as much as possible. They are totally complicit in this fraud. Some of their execs need some prison time for being criminals in the pockets of the ChiComs.

Login to Me Too

Survres
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered a 4D Laser with priority postage, item was not sent for weeks until PP dispute, waited weeks and advised of traking, PP removed dispute 🥺 Item arrived, wrong and cheaper model sent, transaction vanished from Ebay, PP rejecting further complaints. Poor activity by PP and Co.
Login to Me Too

PRH1
Contributor
Contributor
Advertising for their products is totally misleading. I am so disappointed with the items I have received. Certainly not worth the money I paid. They are cheap looking & should be stopped from advertising & selling. PayPal should not allow customers to buy from this company.
Login to Me Too

Fmelban-23
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get a refund?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.