weihongda

MaryinPCflorida
New Community Member

Has anyone ordered items from this company and any problems?

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

Hemingway71
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. The email I received from them had a bogus order number that went to an empty webpage. I contacted PayPal immediately and filed a report but they are making me wait almost a month to try to resolve the problem. I’m very disappointed. I use PayPal to protect me from people who commit fraud.
Login to Me Too

Kimberlyevelyn
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from here before the COVID-19 outbreak in the US but I didn’t get charged until 3/28. I have not received my items but I have to think the the circumstances around the world are delaying everything. I will give the shipper a little more time as it looks like they are from China but if I don’t receive the shipment in a couple weeks I will be requesting a refund.
Login to Me Too

temp20201217h
Contributor
Contributor
They stalled me for 2 months, trading on Covid excuses, then shipped a completely different item, now PayPal wants me to return ship at enormous cost to an address many thousands of miles from where they sent it from, before I get a refund. This is also dependent upon WEIDHONGA granting me a refund upon return. Do I throw more money at a fraudulent company and trust them for some strange reason? WEIDHONGA made the switch to a grossly inferior and different product, I believe they should pay return postage .
Login to Me Too

Tess_08
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @MaryinPCflorida, Welcome to communtiy forum. When buyers pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Purchase / Buyer Protection covers them in case there is a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help buyers get a full refund. There are qualifications for PayPal Purchase Protection. Please click on the link below to learn more about purchase protection. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/does-paypal-cover-my-purchase-if-there's-a-problem-(purc... Thank you.
Login to Me Too

HM61
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered from this company & Paypal has denied me a refund twice. They have given me no reason as to why. This company is fraudulent. There have been many complaints online & in the media about Weihongda Trading yet Paypal is still allowing them to have an acct. I thought I was buying in the US, & after I bought the product, my receipt from Paypal said Carrie powel Weihongda Trading Co. It's a total bait & switch company & shameful that Paypal is still allowing them to do business. Disgusted!!!

Login to Me Too

Hemingway71
Contributor
Contributor
I agree 100%! I can’t believe PayPal’s irresponsible response to this fraud. I thought the point of using PayPal was to protect us, the consumer. The are part of the problem! And in a time crisis.. it is really disgusting! I won’t use them anymore & I’m spreading the word about my experience to family and friends!!!
Login to Me Too

HM61
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason Paypal sent me another message saying this:

We received the case(s) you filed on April 10, 2020.
We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because your billing dispute doesn't match our qualification for a billing dispute.

What qualifies??? I didn't get the toilet paper, and never will. This is a scam company and Paypal is standing behind them. Like I said before until this Covid 19, I never filed a complaint in 19 years. I now have 2 cases where I never received the products I ordered. This is disgusting that Paypal is denying me. Time to go with a different company. Paypal has lost it's way.

Login to Me Too

markolivares
Contributor
Contributor

There should be a criminal investigation, and it should include Paypal's behavior and involvement in an obvious scam. I will be using Paypal far less as I see we can no longer trust them.

Login to Me Too

DisgruntledEve
Contributor
Contributor

I had the exact same thing happen and agree with you completely. PayPal should disable all accounts associated with Weihongda Trading Co.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.