worriedmama
Contributor
Contributor

@Juaflahive  See my response above.

Login to Me Too

Juaflahive
Contributor
Contributor
Yes pay pal fail to give me back my money knowing that company is a scam and denied my dispute. All the company did was provide PayPal with a fake tracking and delivery signature and believed the company scam.. so upset but will not use PayPal again.
Login to Me Too

worriedmama
Contributor
Contributor

@Juaflahive  The same thing happened to me. But once I got the tracking history from the Post office and sent it to PayPal they refunded my money. Hope that works for you.

Login to Me Too

Twinsmom61101
New Community Member
I just went through the same thing. Go to the agent from where the tracking number was from. (Usps) (ups)They should be able to give you a letter stating the tracking # is not shipped to your address or you. Call Paypal and get an actual Agent. File a new claim and tell them you have a letter proving it was a scam. They will tell you to submit the letter @ service Do it while you stay on the phone with them. This should help fix the case and get your money back.
Login to Me Too

Cwj1979
Contributor
Contributor
Nah they are scamers they was supposed to send me two pallets of stuff instead I got a small box with a bunch of plastic jewelry and a phone case I can't even use for $116 what a rip off I want my money back
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cwj1979 

@Juaflahive 

Paypal is just a payment processor that gives you 'some' buyer and 'some' seller protection.
So disputes for non receipt of item are mostly automated. Seller provides tracking that shows delivery = seller wins.
So then its your turn to do some work to assist Paypal in recovering your purchase price from your seller.

Firstly ring customer services and tell them that the number is fake or that the item was shown as shipped before you purchased it. With that information they may well just issue you a refund.

Secondly if they don't then... APPEAL
To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address. THEY DON'T HAVE TO SAY WHICH ADDRESS IT WAS SENT TO, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS.

Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click contact at the bottom of the page, or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cwj1979
Contributor
Contributor
What if they don't put a return address how am I supposed to send it back
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cwj1979 

Have you opened a dispute for non receipt of item OR correctly item received but not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jmpantoj
New Community Member
I got a tracking # but no clue who the shipper is
Login to Me Too

worriedmama
Contributor
Contributor

Where are you located? If in the US it is probably the USPS

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.