scammed by SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

Fsawyer
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a dog toy ball launcher Feb 8 2020 and have yet received it yet i did a dispute with paypal and was told today the seller won.I would like to know how they won and how can they get away with this. I fell like paypal is not on our side and their letting this company get away with taking our money if this is not a scam then i guess i don't know what a scam is. Looks like i am now gonna call my bank and go after them that way being paypal is letting this seller get away with it cause of the dam COVID19 i say this is bull **bleep** for sure.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Margarita4u
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered items and site was under a different name. It wasn’t until I got my purchase confirmation that I saw this Chinese name. I NEVER would have ordered from them. Initially, they said it would arrive in three days (impossible from China) and once the charge went through they told me three weeks! I contacted them within minutes to cancel, only to receive ridiculous emails “ I sorry you make mistake” and offering discounts, which I refused. When it was clear that wouldn’t happen, I filed a dispute with VISA and refund was issued. Funny thing..., just today these jokers wrote and said my stuff was returned by customs (lie). They’re still trying to get me to keep the order at a discount..... I’ve had my refund for weeks. These people are unethical, horrible liars. Deal directly with your bank if you used credit or file dispute with PayPal. My bank handled it well.
Login to Me Too

pjlour1970
A charge on my bank 129.?? From Soweway. They were July 6,2020 they are windchimes. Have not received them
Login to Me Too

Jclfrank
Contributor
Contributor
I had exact same issue. I just reported them on the econsumer site. This is ridiculous. They scan us and PayPal protects them.
Login to Me Too

Jwest-Grace
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed. How do we get our money back?
Login to Me Too

Margarita4u
Contributor
Contributor
I dealt directly with my bank and had a refund in about two weeks. Don’t waste your time with PayPal. These Chinese hacks can’t/won’t provide any documentation to support their position so it’s easy.
Login to Me Too

DorisP
Contributor
Contributor
Good I will go through my bank directly
Login to Me Too

Margarita4u
Contributor
Contributor
You’re protected by credit laws, and the banks are very efficient.
Login to Me Too

DorisP
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a cordless cleaner from this company on April 28th and still have not received my product.How can I get a refund.
Login to Me Too

Margarita4u
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t count on PayPal. File a dispute with your bank. I had a refund in two weeks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.