scammed by SHENZHEN SOWEWAY INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS CO.,LIMITED

Fsawyer
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a dog toy ball launcher Feb 8 2020 and have yet received it yet i did a dispute with paypal and was told today the seller won.I would like to know how they won and how can they get away with this. I fell like paypal is not on our side and their letting this company get away with taking our money if this is not a scam then i guess i don't know what a scam is. Looks like i am now gonna call my bank and go after them that way being paypal is letting this seller get away with it cause of the dam COVID19 i say this is bull **bleep** for sure.

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

tb1127tb
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has seen enough issues with this merchant and they should shut down the sales and protect their customers. They try to post the deals on Facebook and other sites and then scam hundreds of customers.

Login to Me Too

Anne271
Contributor
Contributor
Iv been scammed by HK Soweway International Ordered a outdoor table with integrated ice bucket. Received a tablecloth. Absolute joke. They are sorry item didn't meet my expectations. Will only offer refund if I return this rag by registered post Why the hell should I have to pay any expenses for something I never ordered. PayPal nó help at all. There as bad as these scammers. Furious.
Login to Me Too

phil-661
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a Hammock with bag, guess what arrived, a bag, no hammock. We will refund you, but you to send it back to us in HK China by this Thursday 3 days away. It took a month to come and I pay to return it. As many have said this company has scammed repeatedly yet you do nothing.

Paypal you are useless I thought you provided the customer with assurance. I will not be using Paypal in future

Login to Me Too

Lathden
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchased from them 2may. A sink drainer, but no received it
Login to Me Too

nishant_nitj
Contributor
Contributor

Had similar issue with a Saw that I bought! 

They are scam but I wonder how paypal entertain them and do not outright reject their claims!

Login to Me Too

marcosrodtorr
New Community Member
Got scammed also. When I ordered it was under a different name. I ordered a over-the-sink kitchen rack. The company name changed after payment it also said it will take 3 weeks. It took 2 months. I filed a dispute after 20 business days. Item arrives 2 weeks after dispute filed however.... it wasnt the item that was described and shown in the product pictures. They sent me a 12 inch long, 6 inch wide, 8 inch deep wired basket..... not an over-the-sink kitchen rack...
Login to Me Too

mikeycommish
Contributor
Contributor

On May 7th 2020 I received through Facebook an advertisement that was for a small foldable garden seat, it was priced at US$15.99 plus 6.99 delivery, steel legs and a durable web-like structure, only offered through PayPal. I purchased this item paying the total amount in Canadian dollars for $33.56. After almost two months I received by Canada Post an item that was 8" X 8" and was composed of one foldable piece of fabric with two pockets, no steel legs, and something that you could pick up in any store for around $2.00. The address from the sender was in Markham Ontario and it was sent by Expedited Parcel.

I disputed this with Pay Pal and this started a series of back and forward communication with the seller, who finally agreed to provide me with a full refund IF I was to send it back to Hong Kong China. The local Post Office indicated that this would cost me $20 to send this parcel, which is about $18.00 more than it was worth, and after they received it, they would reimburse me the full amount of US15.99 (C$22.00), so I would spend an additional C$20 for a total of C$53.56 only to receive C$22.00 back, and this is from a scammer that, in my view, is using PayPal for fraudulent purposes.

Pay Pal through a number of messages will not agree that this seller is what I think they are, and insists that this transaction is similar to one that you bring the item back to the local store for a full refund. Where do they get their employees from? How could that be any further from reality? I would be very careful on using PayPal for any major purchases if this resolution is any example of how they rate their sellers.

Login to Me Too

Bultaco
I ordered a golf game and I received 2 rubbish golf balls. At the moment PayPal is responding to the scammers and they have offered me half of the original cost. I have rejected that so that’s how they must be making thousands? I can’t understand how PayPal allies these crooks to use there payment platform. I have been scammed twice before all adds are on Facebook? No more.
Login to Me Too

TrevorR1
Contributor
Contributor

Me too Paid $22 for dog ball launcher and finally received crappy tennis ball - complained to them and they offered a variety of discounts to settle I just wanted to cancel and get money back through pay pay - logged as issue in paypal received credit but never honoured.

Will try CC card co.

Login to Me Too

rrowell

They advertised a small gas powered chain saw on Facebook, so I clicked the video and order one. I received a small chainsaw chain from New Castle Delaware..bait and switch. So go to resolution center they offer $5.00 back then full amount if I ship it back to a address in China. To go to post office, fill out customs forms and ship about $17.00 for a possible? $26.00 in far off future? not me. here is what I wrote to Paypal.  

Well do a google search on this scam there are hundreds thisCompany has scammed via Facebook with PayPal help. The only way to stamp out scams is to cut off the money which PayPal has a reluctance to pursue. This item was sent from Delaware USA and you want me to spend a additional $17.00 to ship to their return address in China and wait for a refund of 26.00? No thanks I will close my Paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.