new problem with disputed order

peaceNjoi
Contributor
Contributor

About a month ago I opened a claim about one of four items in an order that was not as described.  The seller claims it's "identical" to advertised photos/description though it clearly is not.  Still waiting for a determination by PayPal on that. 

Now I see I must dispute 2 MORE items on the order, since one item has still not arrived after 3 months of waiting and the seller has ceased to respond to my emails about the second item which they shipped to me in the wrong size.  However, since the order is already in dispute, it appears PayPal won't allow me to complain about these things.  I'm now convinced the company is fraudulent.  Wish I had disputed everything at once instead of trusting the seller would make good via email discussion on these last 2 items.  What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

realtorladyjune
Contributor
Contributor

Due to J C Penney bankruptcy I was not able to return an item that was ordered before the announcement.  I was provided with return information that did not work.  Pay Pal would not back up their guarantee and refund and I do not understand why.  What does the guarantee support if not this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.