Fraud

Jennaelee
New Community Member
JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED How did you resolve the issue? I can call my bank but I'd like to know if anyone called this company. I don't even see a transaction from PayPal on my account just my bank account....any advice would be helpful. Thanks
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Lucy8491
Contributor
Contributor

I didn’t order anything from this company and I have a pending charge on my bank account.  Jinzhou Network Technology Co., Limited.  I emailed my bank and also PayPal.  Haven’t heard from either, but it’s a weekend.  

Login to Me Too

CMHanmer
Contributor
Contributor
I had this too!! Got a fake email about it on the 16th and it went through my bank yesterday! Today I had an international charge from Hong Kong.... I called my bank! They deactivated my card and going to investigate! They are refunding the $35 as well as the $1 international charge! When I tried to file this on PayPal it kept telling me I had no recent transactions.... so I went to bank to close card immediately.
Login to Me Too

Curtisgc1
New Community Member

Paypal doesnt seem to care about fraud? This company doesnt even provide a description of what they sold me and they provide some tracking info and I still cant figure out what I bought. I know It was on FB and PAYPAL is useless. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.