my bad experience with ebay and pay pal and scammer sellar

dirtying1
Contributor
Contributor

i purchased acomputer in june from    shipping quickness etc   item number264798410042 i got the computer without a cord sellar agreed to refund in full after months he did email me a return label i advised customer service i dont have a printer and dont know how to use it if i had 10 of them they told me to go post office and do it i did they claimed they dont do that they had no means to help me so more weeks went buy and i was last advised  by ebay customer service to wait 5 days and she would have the vendor send me one to my address  i waited the 5 days and contacted another customer service agent which than told me the girl erred and they dont do that and the case had been closed even after the scammer vendor admitted it was his error and his help forgot the cord to put it in the shipping container the computer came was not packed very tightly so after he agreed to full refund the **bleep** started i even asked ebay to contact sellar and asked if he would send cord to see if it would work this item is useless without the cord so than i was told the case was closed no dam it this aint right that scammer got me ebay refuses to help paypal sided in vendor favor and stuck it to me this is not right a customer should not have to pay for goods not recieved period i need help i was trying in good faith to resolve this issue i even asked paypal along with ebay to get me the cord  i got nothing from ebay and pay pal but **bleep** if i bought a frigging item without a dam printer than i dam well shoulnt have to buy one to returns some scammers junk that i have no way of telling if it even works it was definitly a pig and poke deal period and  iam not happy ebay and paypal sided with the scammer vendor think about it if vendor agreed to full refund what da hell is the big deal to send me a return ticket  hes a scammer had no intention of refunding my money or sending me the cord to try it cause he knnows its junk i need help is shouldnt have to pay for stuff i didnt get never again 3 party sellar get **bleep** every time all the way around ty for listening to my whine at least get me a cord lol so i can see just how bad the nightmare is pete

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

dirtying1
Contributor
Contributor

please help me from these scammers

Login to Me Too

dirtying1
Contributor
Contributor

i need some help i dont want to be stuck with goods that dont work and only half the contents came to me

Login to Me Too

dirtying1
Contributor
Contributor

i am so tired of this crap this fight been going on since june a horrible scammer situation iam stuck to pay for goods i didnt get because of s a customer service girl errors my case was closed while she had me await vendor to send return ticket case was closed ebay **bleep** me than pay pal **bleep** me why does a buyer have to pay for goods he didnt recieve why was it my responibility to buy a  printer to print ticked when vendor admitted his error and agreed to full refunf he send no cord to scam me after 4 months a got a pig in a poke still no idea if computer is garbage or not sellar had no dam intention of refunding my money from paypal why should i have to pay for something i didnt get all bull crap i even asked pay pal and flea bay to get the cord from vendor so i could at least try it i certainly feel i been scammed and had by ebay paypal andvendor it just aint right to expect a customer to pay for something that he didnt get how da hell could i check and see if computer works with no cord i asked ebay and paypal to atleast get this from vendor i got nuttin nutting from these people why need help i been railroaded badly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.