limited access

K_kerney86

I literally bought my first Item on ebay yesterday. It was a brand new samsung galaxy. I paid for a 2 year protection plan through squaretrade. I then found out that the plan didn't have accident coverage so I contacted square trade and was told I could cancel the 2 year plan for a refund then purchase the plan with the accident coverage. So as instructed I cancelled the 2 year plan, found the plan with accident coverage for the phone I bought so I added it to my cart to check out and it wouldn't let me use my debit card. Then I found out that ebay does all transactions through paypal even tho I didn't have a paypal account. So I created a paypal account to find out what was going on and all I was told is that my access had been limited due to suspicious activity with the card I was using and all I did was buy a phone, buy a protection plan, refund that plan and try to upgrade to a new one. I can't get in touch with anyone to find out why I'm limited or even what the suspicious activity is. As soon as this issue is resolved I'm closing my paypal account and never using ebay again. If I can't simply buy a phone and protection for it without going through all this then I'll just close all my accounts. It's so disrespectful to do this and not give you the option or means to find out what's going on. I was planning on spending thousands of dollars on ebay but not anymore.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.