limite

ally222
New Community Member

I have been waiting for the unlocking of the account for a week, it is not normal to give a mail 2 a day and not to receive an answer. I have uploaded all the documents on your site but can not unlock this account? I need money in your account very urgently, is not it normal to wait so many days to figure out what? I'll go up to a manager or even protect clients for such a behavior of missing the cleansers for their good. Your account is temporarily limited Reference ID: PP-007-402-544-061 Do I Confirm Your Information and Wait for a Full Money Unblocking Account Like A Bad To Understand? Your PayPal account is Verified You are now a Verified PayPal user. In addition to increased security, buyers and sellers value your Verified status because it indicates that you have passed PayPal security checks. Most importantly, you can now send unlimited payments with your PayPal account.  Your member status is: Verified why is not the account unlocked until now for so many days?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.