lifting limitations

havenl98
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, So I've basically been struggling with this account limitation thing over the last week.  I went to send my girlfriend money one night after she currently drop-shipped something from my account.  Immediately afterwards, PayPal permanently limits my account telling me I may never use this account again.  I am assuming they may be trying to accuse me of fraudulent activity maybe.  I tried messaging them through the help tab and I keep getting an automatic message saying, "the choice to close my account is final."  I eventually tried calling paypal support, everytime I called, they attempt to put me through to the limitations department.  I've spent so much time on the phone with them and no answer.  At one point I got through to someone on the basic customer support, but they simply told me to pay off an account i had previously owed $20 dollars on or so.  They did this by speaking to a manager I can never seem to get ahold of again.  I paid this and I am now starting over attempting to lift my limitations yet again.  Does anyone have any ideas or quicker routes to do this.  I really do not want to spend my entire life on the phone with the limitations department LOL... Please and thanks everyone.  Id really like to get back to drop-shipping and building a reputation with my account.  But I am at a stand still.  I will keep trying to fix it on my own but any advice would be great!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@havenl98 

To be honest if they have said this...the choice to close my account is final...then I don't think you will have any luck, but worth a shot I suppose.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

havenl98
Contributor
Contributor

How can they do something like this without telling you what the cause is?  One of their responses was, "It is internal" LMAO.  Very confusing and makes me never want to use PayPal again for real... What would I even possibly do at this point?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.