how to cancel an order on fraudulent transaction

Activitygal
New Community Member

This is an unfair investigation. I went to a zerostore.site and tadastore.site websites and tried to make a purchase but was rejected and denied and then redirected to paypal. The vendors were zerostore and tadastore apparently the same person charged me for $21.98 & 27.98. I see I was charged by someone unknow named nguyen <removed>. The phone numbers and e-mails are ALL invalid and there is no way to contact this person or company. I've tried. I asked paypal to cancel and paypal denied and closed my case after a very inadequate investigation. There is no way to escalate the claim because paypal is not helping. This is very fraudlent behavior on the part of nguyen <removed> and these fictious companies. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get a refund or cancel my order.  The phone numbers for this person or business is no good and the e-mail addresses are also no good. They do not send out an order confirmation and I was not allowed to log in or sign in to either of these sites. 

Help me please community. This is pretty rotten business.

Login to Me Too
123 REPLIES 123

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor

UPS sent me an email - where the package was delivered & I sent it to paypal & they still denied my claim.  It was not shipped to my house.  the website is a scam & the email address is fake - Ive spent hours on this.  What is the point to dispute a claim if you provide proof & paypal doesn't care?  Why is there a forum.  Is this all pointlessness?

Login to Me Too

kaka_world
Contributor
Contributor

@RandiGellis  i agree, i spend a lot time on this issue too, i thought pay through paypal will be safety, actually it's not.

Login to Me Too

freddylaura
Contributor
Contributor

I am too out my money so far. This person provided UPS tracking that says it was delivered to my house and signed by Otero, but my security camera footage shows this is not true. My credit card opened an investigation, but I am worried that because he provided a tracking number that says the pkg was delivered, it might not be refunded. I have the proof it was NOT delivered, but not sure it will do any good. This guy is a major scam and is very tricky and knows how to fake out many of PayPals settings. This sucks!

Login to Me Too

kaka_world
Contributor
Contributor

after ups said they can't give me any information because is private info, i fill two claims on ups website for packages losted.

First claim got result for Claim issued, they can't find the package and will contact shipper; Second claim got result for Investigation was cancelled. But i received two emails about these claims from UPS, on the email they have very detail information about the tracking#, the important info. was delivery name and city on the email which not mines. So i provided two emails to Paypal as their request evidence from UPS, i'm waiting them to re-open the case. Unfortunately my two cases still closed after three days. I feeled just waise the time with paypal and i'm done with paypal.

I contact my credit card company and fill the reverse charges, today i got my money back.

Sometimes I think it has nothing to do with money, It's just that when the country is going through such difficulties time right now, still has people doing fraud and nobody cares about it.

A small suggestion based on my experience, just contact and deal with your credit card company since the beginning.

Login to Me Too

freddylaura
Contributor
Contributor

Please try to file an internet crime complaint like another poster suggested here: 

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/splash.aspx?

I just did and provided all the emails, from paypal with the info of seller.  I disputed also with my credit card company, and they refund your money temporarily, and then contact the seller. Which they did with me. After they did, this Nguyen <removed> responded with fake UPS tracking numbers showing it was delivered with hours of origination, on a specific date/time which cannot be verified with my security camera footage. Because they list a fake person as signing for my package (Otero) it is enough to supposedly prove the package was delivered when no one ever came to my door. I'm hoping my credit card company doesn't reverse the refund, if they feel the seller delivered the package even though they did not. UPS says to check with my neighbors to see if "Otero" or anyone else signed for the package. I've known my neighbors, who also have security camera at their doors, for more than 20 years and no person signed for any packages on the date/time listed on the email. It seems very convenient that this person can put in fake information and trick the system so easily. I filed a complaint at above address to see if this person can somehow be investigated and stopped!

Laura

Login to Me Too

goqkfkrl1
Contributor
Contributor
I did file a report, too.
Login to Me Too

goqkfkrl1
Contributor
Contributor
I did file a claim on ups website, too. Now I have a proof of delivery that said seller sent items different address and different name of recipient. Now ups said We have received the documents for this claim. We will review the documents and contact the shipper, if required. That is what I heard from ups so far.
Login to Me Too

DRfrn
Contributor
Contributor
This is exactly what happened to me! No help from paypal even though you can prove the tracking was not to your address
Login to Me Too

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor
same here! “ I gave you proof from UPS. You all must be in on it. I will let everyone know- your role in stealing my money! On Apr 17, 2020, at 3:05 AM, Hello Randi Gellis, We received the case(s) you filed on March 31, 2020. We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered. We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s). Transaction information: Dispute Case ID: PP-D-60225925 Transaction Amount: $30.95 USD Dispute Amount: $30.95 USD Transaction ID: 24606315RN136084J Transaction Date: March 14, 2020 Thanks, PayPal Help &amp; Contact | Resolution Center | Security Please don't reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help &amp; Contact. Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131. PayPal PPC000032:1.51:d81a1b5145eb5”
Login to Me Too

goqkfkrl1
Contributor
Contributor
Wow, exact same here, too. I reported this matter to attorney.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.